Sunday, July 29, 2012

Book Signing by Maggie Bonanomi


Spent a wonderul Saturday with my hubby and oldest daughter in Lexington MO. We had lunch, antique shopped,and most importantly ..I got to go to a book signing by Maggie Bonanomi. She is truly an extraordinaire  , and the nicest lady you will ever meet. Her New Book released -A Day at Sunny Brook. I got my book signed and arrived alittle early so we were able to sit and visit  awhile.. She is truly my idol. Thanks Maggie for all you do !

Plus I wanted to share my old woven coverlet I bought in Lexington. I have wanted one of these for so long, so when I found it....needless to say i went nuts because I got it for a really good price. (well I should say my hubby got the good price,since he paid for it, lol) I just love it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment