Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I wanted to thank everyone that has been so understanding, when I was gone out of the shop several days last week and part of this week. I am sorry for any inconvience. My mom was unexpectantly admitted to the hospital for heart and kidney problems and the due to her blood sugars,ended up in ICU for several days. Then I have spent a couple of other days in the ER dept. with my youngest daughter, who has been ill. I am glad to announce both are home and recovering nicely.

If all goes as planned, I will be attending the International Quilt Market in Kansas City -Thursday thru Sunday. I am anxious to see the newest items,patterns ,fabrics,gadgets and new techniques. I can't wait to bring these new things back to share with you all.
Primitive Stitches shop will re-open on Tuesday May 22nd
Stayed tuned or stop in the shop to see all of the newest items , until then Keep Stitchin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment