Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hi Gang,

I just wanted to share some news about the past weekend at Quilt Market!. What an awesome time, exhausting, but loved every minute of it. I was so excited that the company that makes the woolfelt that I carry, National Non-wovens Co. asked if they could display many of my own pattern designs to use as displays in their booth. What a honor, There was a great response.... :)

I also got to visit with some of my favorite designers, and meet several new talented ones along the way. Ordered some wonderful patterns from several designers from Australia ! Great items & something new for us here in the States !

I brought back many new patterns and books, so I am needing to make space to hang them. I am putting many patterns in the shop on sale 50% off, to make room for the new stuff! I will be getting more with in the next few weeks and months!

I brought a notion, that is a quilter's dream called Heat Press, it is a fusible mesh tape that is used to join batting edges together...no more sewing/joining batting edges, just fuse and your ready to quilt!

Also will be getting natural and white (that can be dyed) 100% Cotton-jumbo rick rack, and several other trims/ tapes and buttons for embellishing.

* Ordered some beautiful small wool bundles from Mary Flanagans woolens, and dyed woolens for kits from
Weeks Dye Works
* A few Good Men panel (snowman/and Winter designs) )and several coordinating prints that ship in June
* Several new Civil War Shirtings - ship in July
* 10 new brushed homespuns/cottons ship in August
* Complete line (29 bolts) of Red Rooster fabrics- A Year To Crow About- ship late Sept/early Oct.

I will be planning on starting several new blocks a month, over the next few months (I need some time to start stitching some samples together , so everyone can see which one to choose from, There will be embroidery,wool/woolfelt applique,quilting, etc. A little something for everyone!)

I hope you can stop in to see what's new, and don't forget ,more things will be arriving weekly and as the summer passes. Many new events will also be planned !

Looking forward to seeing you soon, Melissa

P.S.- Sales on misc. patterns will be effective starting 5-23-12 thru the end of May- Also on sale All Punchneedle patterns are 50% off, as well as Roving and Needlefelting Supplies !

No comments:

Post a Comment