Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shop News !!

Greetings,

I wanted to send just a couple of quick reminders,

Primitive Stitches will be closed this Friday and Saturday (19th, and 20th) and will be closing at 3pm on Thursday (to pack and set up my booth) .

I am vending at the Candy Cane Lane Quilt Show in Higginsville Mo.

Show Hours are Friday 9am-8pm and Saturday 8am - 3 pm

Partners in Patchwork quilt guild is having a show at the American Legion Building- 1001 W. 22nd Street, Higginsville MO (East of Hwy 13 on 22nd St.)

Quilts will be on display, the Hoffman Challenge Traveling Exhibit, Vendors , Hand made Boutique shopping etc. Lunch will be available by the American Legion Auxiliary Ladies.

******************************************************************************************

Primitive Stitches will be Closed Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday (25-26th) , but will be open Saturday the 27th from 10am-5pm.

 

******************************************************************************************

Also I am having my Christmas Open House on Dec. 4th from 10am-5pm , I hope you can attend!

******************************************************************************************

For those ,that I won’t see before next week, I wish you and your loved ones and safe and blessed Thanksgiving Holiday!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment