Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Photos of my Booth in Columbia Quilt Show







Just wanted to share a few photos of my booth, at the Quilt show in Columbia MO. The show was held by the Booneslick Trail Quilt Guild. They were the nicest,most welcoming group of ladies. There were all so ,so talented. Their quilts were outstanding! There was a large crowd of shoppers, people were waiting to get in my booth. I believe a good time was had by all!



Also included is the latest project,I just finished in time for November, a turkey woolfelt tablerunner!. I have to admit, he is so cute! Working on putting him up into kits to sell. Then moving on to Christmas items, so many to do, time is ticking fast, Christmas will be here before we know it. Hurry ,Hurry, got to get stitching!



Will post more Christmas items, when I get them done! Stay Tuned.....



No comments:

Post a Comment