Sunday, November 22, 2015

I'm heading to Boston, shop will be closed all week of Thanksgiving !

Primitive Stitches Shop will be closed the entire week of the Thanksgiving Holiday. Closed Nov. 23 thru 30th.
The shop will re-open on Dec. 1st. I am sorry for any inconvenience, but I am sure most of you know, that our oldest daughter moved to her first apartment in Boston this year for Grad school, and I sure have been missing her, and did not get to see her last Thanksgiving since she was studying in London, so Dennis, surprised me with a plane ticket to go spend the week with her....I'm so excited !!!!!!!
 She is going to show me Boston, since we did not see much when we moved her in due to a short busy weekend of moving..
I wish you all a Safe and very Blessed Thanksgiving, May you enjoy your time with friends and family .
I am thankful for you all and your support of my shop ,
Melissa
Primitive Stitches
Warrensburg MO

No comments:

Post a Comment