Thursday, September 11, 2014

My daughter flying off to London and I will be vending this weekend at Blue Spring Quilt Show

Primitive Stitches Quilt Shop will be closed on Thurs.,Fri.,Sat. I will be vending at the Twilight Stitcher's Quilt Show in Blue Springs Missouri. on Fri. 9-5pm and Sat. from 9-4pm. 

For more info-http://twilightstitchers.com/

Please stop by if you get the chance- always a wonderful show !

Location:
Timothy Lutheran Church
425 nw R. D. Mize Road
Blue Springs, Mo 

Twilight Stitchers
www.twilightstitchers.com

Until then, Melissa 
primitive Stitches

P.S.  My mom and niece will be working my booth most of the day on Fri.  I am taking my oldest daughter to see her off at the airport, she is leaving to go study aboard for a semester at Westminster in London !!!! We are so proud of her, she has worked so hard to earn this position. She is so excited ( I am the one that is the nervous wreak, lol) 
Anyway, I will be there on Saturday.  Have a great weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment