Sunday, December 16, 2012

Finishing last minute projects and kits !!!

Nothing like waiting til the last minute to still be finishing last minute projects and kits. Here are a few of the things that I just got done in time for Christmas to put out in the shop, (whew, just 1 week til Christmas , not much time to spare, but at least their done...) I still have many other projects, that might have to wait until next year to get done..
Next I am starting on my Christmas baking, then on to starting my Snowman projects. I am probably the only crazy one still wishing for SNOW...I love snow....

In case I don't get the chance to talk to you before next week, I want to wish everyone a very Blessed,Safe and Wonderful Merry Christmas. Enjoy every minute of it with your family,friends and those near and dear to you !

Melissa



1 comment: