Monday, April 2, 2012

Busy time at the Primitive Stitches booth !

Wow, what a turn out we had at the 6th annual  It's A Gathering, event this past weekend. I have included a picture of the booth before we opened the doors. What a great turn out we had. It was overwhelming, and as always, it seemed like everyone had a great time and enjoyed themselves. I tried to snap of few photos to share with you, but as you can see ,I did not have much time for photos, the booth was busy all day long, it seemed like there was wall to wall customers (not that I am complaining,lol)
Thanks to all of my loyal customers who visited my booth and to all of the new friends and customers that we just met at the show. It was so much fun !


Hope you all are enjoying your new projects ,
melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment