Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fun at Powell Gardens !!!



Back from a wonderful quilt show this week-end. The Missouri State Quilt Guild,held their show at Powell Gardens this year, wow, what a wonderful group of very talented quilters. I am so impressed. Had a great time visiting with the quilters in attendence. Had fun with my fellow vendors. Had Quilter's Harvest from Higginsville, on one side, and Saltbox Primitive Woolens , from Warsawon the other side. Needless to say we talked alot and had alot of laughs, oh yeah, We also got some work done,when time allowed. Included are a couple of pics of my booth. Thanks to everyone again, for making us feel so welcomed, and those who stopped by my booth to visit. You all are the best customers around , I could not do this without your support !
Til' next time, Next Thurs-Sat. I am off to vend at the Greater KC Quilt Guild's show.
Keep sttchin' Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment