Monday, January 10, 2011

Going on Vacation for 1 week !

Greetings ,
I know this is kind of a last minute update, but the shop ,Primitive
Stitches will be closed for 1 week, starting Tues. Jan. 11th , and will
re-open on Tuesday 18th. I hate to run out on everyone, but my husband is
leaving for a business trip to New Orleans, and I decided this would be
great to tag along with him. (a early anniversary gift) (I think we were
the only "crazy" people to get married Jan. 3oth!)(not exactly a June
wedding).
My mom offered to watch our daughters, so It was too good to pass up. I
just hope it is little warmer there, or at least no snow......

I appreciate you all being so understanding, if you know someone ,that
might not get this email, please pass the word onto them. I would hate for
someone to make the trip here,and I am gone.

Thanks so much, I try to scout out the area for any quilt shops down
there,and let you know what I find.

Keep Stitchin'
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment